Our scholarship is called ‘The Financial Literacy Scholarship’ because our mission is to empower young adults to take charge of their credit and financial health. Twice per year, we award a student with a $2,500 scholarship to further their educational goals.
To apply, students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
• Deadlines: October 30th and April 30th every year
• Open to all majors
• Must be enrolled at an accredited 2-year, 4-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the United States.
• Open to college undergraduates, graduate students, and professional students
• Must be a United States citizen or permanent resident
• Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA